E. Forrest Shryock, Jr.
E. Forrest Shryock, Jr. has been practicing law in California since 1985.
During his 33 years of practice, Mr. Shryock has defended a broad range of general liability matters, including numerous catastrophic accident, construction and premises liability cases; professional liability cases against architects, engineers, brokers, physicians and dentists; employment discrimination and termination actions; public entity dangerous condition and civil rights actions; construction contract disputes, and a number of complex business litigation matters, as well as numerous writs and appeals.
Among the significant cases Mr. Shryock has handled during his career are the successful trial for a banking client in an $11 million fraud action, the defense of an international architectural firm in a $50 million cost overrun lawsuit involving a baseball stadium project, the defense of a national racing association in a multi party action regarding the alleged wrongful termination of a racing class and associated national television contract, and the defense of a $40 million international real estate fraud action in federal court and the related International Chamber of Commerce arbitration.
- University of California, Riverside (BA, with honors, 1982)
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California, San Francisco (JD, 1985)
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada.
- State Bar of California 1985
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District
- District Courts for the Northern District of California, Central District of California, Eastern
- District of California, and Southern District of California