Rena G. Sera is an associate attorney at Vogl Meredith Burke LLP. She defends general liability matters, including employment discrimination, personal injury, premises liability, landlord/tenant, and construction defect. Ms. Sera received her Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University School of Law (“GGU”) in 2015. During law school, Ms. Sera served as an editor of GGU’s Environmental Law Journal and was a member of GGU’s competitive mock trial team, going on to win first place in the annual San Francisco Trial Lawyer’s Association “Best of the Bay” Mock Trial Competition in 2014 and competing in the National Ethics Trial Competition in Sacramento, California in 2015. She also received numerous awards during law school, including CALI Awards for Legal Research and Writing. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of California at Berkeley in 2006 and gained invaluable experience as a certified paralegal for five years prior to attending law school.
Currently, Ms. Sera serves as Treasurer for the Contra Costa County Bar Association – Employment Law Section and is Community Outreach Co-Director for the Filipino Bar Association of Northern California.
- University of California at Berkeley (BA 2006)
- Golden Gate University, School of Law (JD 2016)
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Employment Law Section, Treasurer
- Filipino Bar Association of Northern California, Community Outreach Co-Director
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member