Jonathan Varnica is an associate attorney at Vogl Meredith Burke LLP. He has developed experience representing individuals and businesses in a wide array of civil litigation including contractual matters, construction accidents, automobile accidents, premises liability, and real estate disputes. Jonathan Varnica received his undergraduate degree from Sonoma State University before earning his Juris Doctorate degree from George Washington University, where he was a member of the Law Review.
- Sonoma State University (2002)
- George Washington University (2011)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California