Emily Fowler received her undergraduate degree in Law and Society at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She then received her Doctor of Jurisprudence degree at Golden Gate University, School of Law, where she was awarded the International Academy of Trial Lawyers’ Award for the Most Outstanding Student in the Field of Litigation. She also received Certificates of Distinction in Criminal Law and Civil Litigation. As a graduate, Ms. Fowler was awarded the prestigious Baxter Fellowship position teaching litigation courses to J.D. students and coaching the mock trial competition teams.
Before joining Vogl Meredith Burke, Ms. Fowler developed extensive experience representing individuals in personal injury, products liability, medical malpractice matters and contract disputes.
- Ms. Fowler has tried civil cases to verdict in State Court.
- Ms. Fowler has practiced in numerous State and Federal Courts.
- Ms. Fowler’s general liability practice includes defense of catastrophic personal injury cases, including claims for wrongful death, paraplegia, and traumatic brain injury.
- Ms. Fowler has successfully arbitrated and mediated hundreds of cases in State Courts.
- University of California, Santa Barbara (BA 2004)
- Golden Gate University, School of Law (JD 2008)
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
- American Bar Association