John P. Walovich
John P. Walovich was born on March 4, 1954 in Chicago, Illinois and is a founding partner of Vogl Meredith Burke LLP. Mr. Walovich has more than 37 years of experience in civil litigation representing clients against wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury claims. His trial work includes defending clients against products liability claims, cargo loss lawsuits, trademark infringement claims and fire loss actions. He has also defended general contractors in construction defect trials and individual clients in defamation lawsuits. Mr. Walovich is listed in Martindale Hubbell’s register of Pre-eminent lawyers.
- Mr. Walovich has tried numerous cases to verdict in various California Superior Courts and the Northern District of the United States District Court.
- Mr. Walovich has successfully argued before California’s First District Court of Appeal.
- Mr. Walovich has successfully arbitrated and mediated hundreds of cases.
- Mr. Walovich has served as an Arbitrator for the San Francisco County Superior Court.
- University of Notre Dame (BBA 1976)
- University of the Pacific, Mc George School of Law (JD 1979)
ASSOCIATIONS & ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of California
- U.S District Court
- U. S Court of Appeal
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)