E. Forrest Shryock, Jr.
E. Forrest Shryock, Jr., was born in Seattle, Washington, February 2, 1960, and has been practicing law in California since 1985.
During his 27 years of practice, Mr. Shryock has defended a broad range of general liability matters, including numerous catastrophic accident, construction and premises liability cases; professional liability cases against architects, engineers, brokers, physicians and dentists; employment discrimination and termination actions; public entity dangerous condition and civil rights actions; construction contract disputes, and a number of complex business litigation matters, as well as numerous writs and appeals.
Among the significant cases Mr. Shryock has handled during his career are the successful trial for a banking client in an $11 million fraud action, the defense of an international architectural firm in a $50 million cost overrun lawsuit involving a baseball stadium project, the defense of a national racing association in a multi party action regarding the alleged wrongful termination of a racing class and associated national television contract, and the defense of a $40 million international real estate fraud action in federal court and the related International Chamber of Commerce arbitration.
- University of California, Riverside (BA, with honors, 1982)
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California, San Francisco (JD, 1985)
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada.
- State Bar of California 1985
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth District
- District Courts for the Northern District of California, Central District of California, Eastern
- District of California, and Southern District of California